Therefore it’s no surprise my main research question is: How can new technologies, like AI and Machine Learning, improve the interactivity and visitor experience in museums?
In order to thoroughly research this, I will also be answering the following sub-questions:
- How are AI and Machine Learning currently being implemented in museums?
- How can a historical figure be accurately represented by a voicebot?
- Which type of interactive installation is best suited for a voicebot in a museum?
- Which hard- and software is required to develop this?
- How do visitors experience communicating with a voicebot in a museum?
Through literature but mainly practical research, I’m on a quest to find the answers. I will keep you posted on the progress via this blog.
Image: Magnifying Glass by Svjo – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=41092717